Details of shipment
A description of the defect of each unit (minimum requirements are failure mode and serial number of each unit)
5. Replacement of Defective Units
The markings "RMA Number" and "To the attention of the RMA Coordinator" should be clearly marked on the outside portion of the package when shipping the RMA units to StarVedia.
Shipping the units to:
StarVedia Technology Inc.
5F.-6, No.38, Taiyuan St., Jhubei City, Hsinchu County 302, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
THE RMA COORDINATOR
NOTICE：The purchaser shall bear the shipping costs for returning defective units.
Once units are shipped, an email stating the RMA number should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org providing：
When RMA units are received at StarVedia, following procedures will take place:
1. Products will be reset to factory default and tested to determine if the product is defective. If the support specialist determines that the product is functional, it will be shipped back to the purchaser with a document indicating the outcome.
Whether units are under warranty or warranty is exceeded.
Whether the damage to the unit was caused by the custome through improper use.
Verification of failure mode including damage because of improper handling/packaging when shipping to purchaser (supported by photos).
When a unit is determined to be out of warranty or was damaged by means of improper use, StarVedia will notify the purchaser before proceeding.
2. Initial screening where StarVedia will determine：
3. Logging of fail information in the RMA database (this database shall be maintained by StarVedia for purchaser to access).
StarVedia shall ensure that replacements for defective units be received by purchaser within twenty-one (21) days of receipt of RMA units. Shipping costs for replacement units shipped to purchaser shall be borne by StarVedia, but the shipping costs of the units out of warranty or damaged by improper use will be borne by purchaser.
4. Preparation and ship out of repaired or replaced units to the purchaser.
5. Confirmation shall be sent to purchaser via email with the details of warranty replacement units (description, serial numbers, and quantity).